New Guy Needs Help with making purchases on R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Raaasta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, im new @ R2R and i am seeking info on how to participate in cherry corals upcoming sale, or purchasing from other members. Do i need any special account? How are purchases paid for? Is pay pal the only way to make purchases?

Any guidance is appreciated,

Thanks and Reef on

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To participate in our live sale this weekend you simply need to create an account on Cherry Corals and be logged in to both R2R and Cherry sites. All purchases are made through he site and you have to be quick!

Site takes Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover and of course paypal.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will post pictures of the corals in the live sale thread, usually 1 to 5 at a time. Each picture will include a link to their site where you can add the coral to your shopping basket and check out. The coral is not yours until you have completed the transaction. There are hundreds of people following the thread so you have to be very quick, there is no time to "think about it". As I've stated in other live sales, if you aren't winning all the corals you want, please don't get frustrated, or at least don't post it here. I've seen people get banned for things they say in these live sale threads because they are upset they can't win any of the corals. These sales can really be fun if you don't get emotional about not getting everything you want.

Cherry Corals did a live sale back in June of this year. I think it is back a page or 2 in this section. You might want to find that thread and read a few pages to get familiar with how it works and what goes on. I'm sure there will be all sorts of contests during the sale.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 54 49.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back