New guy Sarasota,fl

  • Thread starter Thread starter KA3PIT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KA3PIT

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarasota,Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New guy here,my son was in our local reef shop and met a guy with some cool tank bred clowns and he told him about this site so here I am..lol

I have a 29 biocube and 2-55's.I took about a 12 year break from the hobby to raise children.My Neighbor about 4months ago had a cube for sale and the rest is history!:wink:
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and post often! Start a new tank thread!

BTW I was born in Sarasota!
 
gaita98911 I upgraded your account to a supporting member. Thank you for sharing R2R!
 
hey whats up buddy.
small world and welcome

your son was talking to me. we were at charlies for a few hours just chewing the fat.


Yeah thanks for chatting with him,you made a big impression.Nice work btw on the clowns.Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!
 
Yeah thanks for chatting with him,you made a big impression.Nice work btw on the clowns.Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!
definately was my pleasure. he seemed drived and really motivated. i really think he enjoys it because he gets time to hang with you. the best part of this hobby is sharing with the family
 
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new