New guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
268
Reaction score
171
Location
Hesperia CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all new to R2R . I have been A reefer for many years & glad to have found R2R just by chance. I hope to use & share a wealth of info with all. Happy reefing. Here is a pix of my frag & display.
 
Last edited:
Looking great man! Welcome to R2R!

+1 on the tek light! i use one on the frag tank at my shop and i love it!
 
Yeah is a TEK light. & RE on tank wife said no pix with kids in it .Sorry about pix they were from my old point & shoot , I tried to post some pix from my DSLR & the site would not let me ,when I learn to resize them I will share better pix.
 
Last edited:
Wow this is a great site.I wouldnt have expected such a welcome thank you all I feel welcome to say the very least. I was also pleased to see the variety of fourms. It will be easy to know where to start a thread of any sort.After a little looking around the fourms I know this is the place for me.
 
Thanks amore169 is that Gem Tang in your display, if not cool avatar. If I had the money or wanted a divorce I would get one LOL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new