NEW! Hanna Multiparameter Checker - Mr. Saltwater Tank - RUF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

[VIDEO] HANNA Marine Master Multiparameter Checker - Mr Saltwater Tank - R.U.F.​

In this Special Edition episode of our series, Mr. Saltwater Tank - Raw, Uncut, and First Impressions (R.U.F.), Mark takes a first look at the Marine Master Multiparameter Checker from Hanna Instruments. We'll review this brand new checker that combines multitudes of tests into one, compact unit, by putting it to work. We'll run a pH test and share our thoughts on this and what we'd like to see from it in future variations.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the HR nitrate was a success (besides you can’t find any reagents lol)

I would buy a mag checker at $50 in a heartbeat and pretty lots of reefers will too.

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I understand thier concept but it's useless. If it claims that it save you space from having to many testers at a time then that would be the silliest thing I have heard in a while. We all know if it's not an auto doser like trident or alkatronic then what's really the point?
Come out with a phosphate and nitrate auto tester then we can talk. For now you all wasting everyone's time with this non sense.

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tell you what! If they really care about people then they should do a program for those interested in this photometer where all reefers that already own multiple of these individual Hanna checkers already will be able to trade it in for the all in one Hanna photometer.

For them to just drop an all in one and expect people to buy it while they had bought all their other individual Hanna checkers is just ridiculous!!

The majority of us even if we want to own this new one will have to get rid of the old ones which is a pain in the butt and lost of money already given all the reagents investment that have been made throught the years.

Let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks

SaltySkipper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be staying with the individual test units. I like avoiding a single point of failure, and at this price point that’s what I see it as. As a product manager, I would recommend market research from your community members before bringing something like this to market. At minimum and at this price I would expect it have Bluetooth access to an app used on a smart device. And second, minimize the number of reagents needed to be used so I can get more test done in shorter period of time. I’d pay $800!

Attachments

• ECC74EF3-6413-4AE7-A1EA-DB6E26C10D85.jpeg
    ECC74EF3-6413-4AE7-A1EA-DB6E26C10D85.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 63

miltonkl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be staying with the individual test units. I like avoiding a single point of failure, and at this price point that’s what I see it as. As a product manager, I would recommend market research from your community members before bringing something like this to market. At minimum and at this price I would expect it have Bluetooth access to an app used on a smart device. And second, minimize the number of reagents needed to be used so I can get more test done in shorter period of time. I’d pay $800!
I was considering this device but your single point of failure on such an expensive device is a good point. Plus I can get all all of the individual checkers for less... Love the case! I should do that...

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back