New heads forming on euphyllia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kilnakorr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kilnakorr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
575
Location
Denmark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen this before, and could be some other growth, but colors are a match.
It looks like new heads are growing from the tissue of this hammer/paraancora:
20230304_203216.jpg

Anyone seen this before?
 
I have never seen this before, and could be some other growth, but colors are a match.
It looks like new heads are growing from the tissue of this hammer/paraancora:
20230304_203216.jpg

Anyone seen this before?
Yes they put out little bud heads like that, but they usually stay small since they get shaded. I've only seen them on my frammer and I have snipped them off and grown them. My other two hammers I have yet to see little heads like that, but split regularly at the top.
 
Yes they put out little bud heads like that, but they usually stay small since they get shaded. I've only seen them on my frammer and I have snipped them off and grown them. My other two hammers I have yet to see little heads like that, but split regularly at the top.
Thanks. I'm very used the splitting heads, but these buds are new to me.
They are actually located on a piece that got knocked over, so the buds are not shaded.
Will be fun to watch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new