New here but not to fish

Lions&Groupers OhMy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in new orleans take care of aquariums as well as cook at a big restaurant . I love my lionfish and groupers ... the intelligence of these fish are high above others.. similar to oscars but with much more intelligence. Ask me anything I've seen soo much
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Live in new orleans take care of aquariums as well as cook at a big restaurant . I love my lionfish and groupers ... the intelligence of these fish are high above others.. similar to oscars but with much more intelligence. Ask me anything I've seen soo much
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Live in new orleans take care of aquariums as well as cook at a big restaurant . I love my lionfish and groupers ... the intelligence of these fish are high above others.. similar to oscars but with much more intelligence. Ask me anything I've seen soo much

Welcome! Glad you found us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new