New here but not to reefing

Hi - I just joined this forum last week but have used it for information in the past. I just upgraded from 130 to a new 195 gallon peninsula aquarium. I've been in the hobby for 10+ years but it seems I've still got plenty to learn.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hi and welcome from the UK. Very friendly and knowledgeable folk on here, you will love it.
Stay safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new