New Here Intro

Betos RedSea Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
35
Location
Austin TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Beto I have been in the Hobby for about 2.5 years I first started 12 years ago and last only about 15 months or so and couldn’t understand it nor did I spend the proper time on it etc. So Last year in July I started back up with a little 40g WaterBox 15months later now I Upgraded to a RedSea 750G2 200G tank and this time around it has been sooo much fun and I enjoy the heck out of it all the corals and learning process I have taken so seriously and have advanced pretty fast in this hobby this time. I am originally from San Diego Ca but moved to Austin TX March 2024 and me and my family have loved it here so far and it’s what brought me back into the hobby as I don’t have family nor friends here I figured getting back into this hobby was the best thing to do and I haven’t looked back since!! Anyways I hope to interact with alot of you on here about the best hobby in the world!! Stay Reefing y’all!!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone my name is Beto I have been in the Hobby for about 2.5 years I first started 12 years ago and last only about 15 months or so and couldn’t understand it nor did I spend the proper time on it etc. So Last year in July I started back up with a little 40g WaterBox 15months later now I Upgraded to a RedSea 750G2 200G tank and this time around it has been sooo much fun and I enjoy the heck out of it all the corals and learning process I have taken so seriously and have advanced pretty fast in this hobby this time. I am originally from San Diego Ca but moved to Austin TX March 2024 and me and my family have loved it here so far and it’s what brought me back into the hobby as I don’t have family nor friends here I figured getting back into this hobby was the best thing to do and I haven’t looked back since!! Anyways I hope to interact with alot of you on here about the best hobby in the world!! Stay Reefing y’all!!!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new