New Here & New to Reefs

Welcome to R2R! Always good to see a fellow Aggie!. If you're in the B-CS area, I'm close if you need anything.
Will
 
I thought your screen name looked familiar! I have some good starter corals available if you like.

Hey Chris - hope all is well. Letting things settle in a bit, but will be making some additions in a few weeks. Cheers
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Off to a great start, I dig your unique aquascaping!
 
So I'm still only one of like 3 people in College Station with a reef...;Lurking

That seems crazy -- but I guess withe investment of a reef tank and the 'fluidity' of such a large student population, it could be. Back in my day there, there was 1 or 2 LFS but all FW iirc.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
zOk7nol.gif
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
 
Not to hijack your thread, DeepBlue, but if anyone in b/cs wants a RBTA, mine split recently and I don't have room for another in my 29.

Its all good -- excited for more connections wherever they are! Glad to know there is some life to Reefing in BCS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new