New here South Florida

blackbird561

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
27
Location
royal palm beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello new here. This is my 55-gallon reef tank and Apex cabinet that I built
342207230_1336392013589339_5115658444920024286_n.jpg
342357665_777314217372835_5685852162792252758_n.jpg
342442302_630134185596195_6015133029076532543_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new