New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter gwhook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gwhook

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
Location
Claxton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am new here. I have just started keeping salt water tanks. I have been in it just a few months. I hoe to learn a great deal here. I have 2 28 gallon JBJ nano cubes so far lol.
 
Hi gwhook! a few months in and you already got 2 28g cubes? Yup, you have found the right place. :wink:

See ya round the boards!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!! Can't wait to see your tanks!!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hello!! :byebye: And welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new