New here

Kwebb125

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
Location
Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m new here. I just recently got into the reef hobby and bought a 29 gallon Biocube. It’s not stock at all. . I’m in Myrtle beach SC and it seems like we have a big growing community here. I’m excited to see what this hobby has in store for me over the years. Happy reefing everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

welcome captain GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new