New hybrid coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starkrost
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Starkrost

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
361
Reaction score
713
Location
Springfield TWP, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just discovered this new coral frag in my tank. I’m going to call it the Blue Tuxedo Star Polyp.
90A17426-3BBB-4075-9B8F-B683B8386ADC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new