New IceCap FP-200 Aquarium Flow Pump

saltcreep74

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
422
Reaction score
132
Location
The city of Sin and Temptation
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Has anyone tried these out yet?? They look like the Octo 4/2 series minus the bells and whistles...

https://www.coralvue.com/icecap-fp-200-aquarium-flow-pump

I'd be interested in a couple of these If I can connect them to the Hydros WaveEngine using the Direct Drive connector cables that are used with the Octo's
 
Has anyone tried these out yet?? They look like the Octo 4/2 series minus the bells and whistles...

https://www.coralvue.com/icecap-fp-200-aquarium-flow-pump

I'd be interested in a couple of these If I can connect them to the Hydros WaveEngine using the Direct Drive connector cables that are used with the Octo's
Have not tried them, but absolutely love my Octopulse 2’s, so if they are even related from a parts perspective, I’d say worth trying them out!
 
Have not tried them, but absolutely love my Octopulse 2’s, so if they are even related from a parts perspective, I’d say worth trying them out!
At $135 for the FP-200 at a max flow rate of 4755gph...why not?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new