New IM 112-Ext!

possibly some Lyretail Anthias. I'm not convinced of the Anthias, and I welcome alternative suggestions - especially from those who have had a tank with these, or similar, dimensions.
Looks fun. As for Lyretail, I only have one, a male, we bought as one of 4 females at LFS. Turns out if had been with the other 3 long enough that, as the largest, it turned out to be a male a week later. Great color, but man they eat! I feed twice a day, the Anthias will scare the other fish trying to eat everything in sight. When I drop in some pellets everyone else will grab pellets to left and right, the anthias will dart in and out, hitting them on at a time like a barracuda lol It’s the fish my 7 yr. old daughter picked, so I’m just hoping he chills some at feedings eventually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new