New IM NUVO EXT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
wow awesome, i do have new project coming up now for these summer

I have confirmed we'll be putting up the tanks today, although we won't begin accepting pre-orders until we can confirm how many of each tank we'll be allotted in Innovative Marine's first shipment.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

dulgee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Will they be offering stands to fit the footprint that have the space below for a decent sized sump?

dulgee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Will there be a stand to cover the footprint but also fit a decent sized sump inside?

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Will they be offering stands to fit the footprint that have the space below for a decent sized sump?

We asked Innovative Marine this question for you and they replied:

"Each one of our EXT Tanks fits on our existing APS Stands. The interior of the APS stands have ample room for a sump."

As people begin to buy and pair the tanks with sumps, we'll share these tank/sump/stand combinations with our shoppers by making bundles and listing options on product pages.

dulgee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We asked Innovative Marine this question for you and they replied:

"Each one of our EXT Tanks fits on our existing APS Stands. The interior of the APS stands have ample room for a sump."

As people begin to buy and pair the tanks with sumps, we'll share these tank/sump/stand combinations with our shoppers by making bundles and listing options on product pages.

Thanks! I saw those stands, and at $600 for the 30x24 version... plus likely 500-600 for the tank seems a bit high. They make kitchen base cabinets this exact size that can be painted and poly protected for about 100 plus cost of a black corian counter top...

Thanks for the info.

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
When are these coming out?

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

We are hoping within the next couple of weeks. Once we have a firm delivery date we'll probably flip them onto pre-order. I just sent a chat over to Innovative Marine to ask for an updated ETA. I'll reply back here once I get a reply. :)

dulgee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You should urge them to make a peninsula version as well. Problem I have with aio peninsulas is the filtration capacity. Not enough room to put in everything I need.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
You should urge them to make a peninsula version as well. Problem I have with aio peninsulas is the filtration capacity. Not enough room to put in everything I need.

I sent them your suggestion. It's on you now, IM! ;)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

We are hoping within the next couple of weeks. Once we have a firm delivery date we'll probably flip them onto pre-order. I just sent a chat over to Innovative Marine to ask for an updated ETA. I'll reply back here once I get a reply. :)

We are told the tanks will arrive to our warehouses March 16. ;Joyful

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Is MD going to be opening up the preorders soon?

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

$400-$700

We are told the tanks will arrive to our warehouses March 16. ;Joyful

We were told this morning that our warehouses would receive them March 16, but since then we've heard an update that the container of these was flagged for X-Ray so that could add another 2 weeks. Fingers crossed they get here soon. We ordered a bunch so once they get here stock levels should be healthy for a successful launch.

Is MD going to be opening up the preorders soon?

We just turned on pre-order due to increasing customer demand:

https://www.marinedepot.com/Lagoon_...anks-Innovative_Marine-0I10667-FIAQNC-vi.html

https://www.marinedepot.com/Micro_3...-Innovative_Marine-0I10668-FIAQNCNTHH-vi.html

https://www.marinedepot.com/Mini_40...-Innovative_Marine-0I10660-FIAQNCNTOF-vi.html

https://www.marinedepot.com/Lagoon_...iums-Innovative_Marine-0I10661-FIAQML-vi.html

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Does your nocaltax code work anymore? If not, is there another code to save on taxes? Thanks.

Back