New in Box Hydra 64HDs

rrichardsmn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
112
Reaction score
66
Location
Eden Prairie
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received 2 Hydra 64hds from AI as replacements for the 52hds that I sent in for repair (paid upgrade). Decided to go another direction on lights.

They are brand new in box lights - $625 + shipping for each one. $1200 + shipping for both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new