• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New in Box Varios 4s pump (Return Pump SOLD)

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

James Hammett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
574
Reaction score
388
Location
Northport
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand new in Box VarioS 4 circulation pump $250 shipped. Also have VarioS 4s skimmer pump new in box $250 shipped.

IMG_3776.jpeg IMG_3775.jpeg IMG_3778.jpeg IMG_3777.jpeg
 
Hey - I really want to get the Varios-4 (I really need a pair). I am having all kinds of issues with my account and just had to create this one as the support team is working on my other account ("Adova").

Both new accounts, really, but I am an old member of Reef Central and just getting back into the hobby.

Anyways, if you can DM me, I think I can do a conversation that way. Here are my other posts just in case you think this is some scam of some sort: https://www.reef2reef.com/search/6449163/?c[users]=adova&o=relevance

Thx - Shawn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new