• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VarioS-10 pump

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,286
Reaction score
11,234
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SOLD


I have a used for 24 hours VarioS-10 pump.
I installed this but couldn't change some of my existing plumbing and I have leak from my bulkhead and can't change it. I removed the pump and it is now available at 50% of a new one.
This was used barely 24 hours.
I will rinse it out with rodi water and package it up in the original box and packing materials.




VarioS 10 box.jpg
 
Last edited:
bump
 
^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new