• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VarioS-10 pump - brand new

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
970
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time to start selling off a bunch of things I purchased for my set-up and ended up not using for a million different reasons.

VarioS-10 Pump brand new in box. Bought from a fellow reefer here and it's just going to be way too much power for me.

$600 + shipping. (It retails for almost $1200.)

reef-octopus-varios-10-controllable-dc-pump-4220-gph-reef-octopus-1146288655.webp

(Stock photo.)
 
…. PM sent
 
Can you please post a picture of the pump
 
ok thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new