• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New in Package inD Wi-Fi Connect

Item Price
55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RoanokeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
1,498
Reaction score
1,950
Location
Roanoke, VA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have a brand new inD connect for the AF4 fish feeder. Looking for $55 shipped
https://www.indaquatics.com/products/wifi-connect


20260828_115646_B6D9038C-0931-4597-8108-10A182E5D460.png
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new