New In Stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

spbdds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added a couple boxes of that Reef Salt to my order, thats a good price for 200g mix. I was also just told (via email) the Skimmer, a SRO-3000 was back-ordered. I tried emailing and calling to find out how long it will take to come in but I'm not getting any response.

Any chance you could let me know if something is back-ordered or how long it takes to receive an item before you charge my credit card next time?

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have access to the ordering system, but I'm going to pass along your situation to the shop and work on getting you a response.

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spbdds: The skimmer is still on order. Coralvue has had trouble lately keeping up with demand. As for the charge, the system won't charge your card until the item ships. The one exception to this is PayPal, since they do automatic online charging without going through typical credit card processing.
We're expecting to have a LIVE INVENTORY system online within the next 60 days, so that back-orders like this don't happen.

spbdds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the response and the PM, I understand issues with the distributors is hard to account for. Everything else arrived quickly and in great shape so thank you. But its been almost 2 weeks and still no sign of the Skimmer. I tried calling the customer service numbers listed on your website (I only get the answering machine) and emailing a representative but haven't received a response.
How's things looking with Coralvue looking?

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I questioned the shop about that, but the holiday may have slowed things down a bit... I'll PM you with the response I receive ASAP!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back