New inverts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lyss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
1,797
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got another great order in from Reef Cleaners this morning -- everyone was alive and alert when I unboxed them like nothing even happened, and all acclimated really well.

I'd been thinking about a strawberry conch for a while now, and I finally was like you know what, I'm still thinking about it so I must really want one. I got the conch, and a pair of Caribbean porcelain crabs among other things. The crabs are very cool! One was feeding in the bag while it was float temp acclimating and I'm just like why didn't I think to get some of these until now? I can already tell I'm really gonna enjoy them.

The conch went right to work on the sand, and I'm all about the googly eyes.
 
Nice CUC members
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new