New Iphone 6 takes awesome pics!

FishWrangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a new phone and thought I'd try it out.

6381AFB0-9933-496F-AF83-64A2A52AEA86_zpsqpra6wtg.jpg

F1C2D9B9-C28E-4B03-AB03-B281FCB67BEA_zps48jzt78x.jpg

0F5CB982-1908-4E14-8669-5F3FBA372EB1_zps4ytlmn4x.jpg
2245462F-72A6-4D96-BAD5-0BBC484AF6FF_zpslhxmmxq7.jpg
 
I just got an iphone5c and pretty stoked on the pic quality. I had an old iPhone 3 for yeArs now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new