Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just getting in the car now! See you in about 17hrs... lolBeautiful. Can you drive it down to cedar key Florida . I will take you fishing
~45 minute drive depending where in Monmouth. I could do Aquatic Obsessions, its about 20 minutes from me. I'll PM you later today.Any chance you’re near Monmouth County? I am definitely interested, LMK
Sorry, I've never shipped corals so local pickup / meet up only at this time.Would you ship?
thank you
Chris
dang, that's a great deal. I wish I was closer. GLWYSThe "frag" is what you see in the picture, call it a colony maybe? WYSIWYG lol, The top pic has more of a cup shape to it, 5-6", bottom pic "frag" is probably 6-7"