New journey, hello everyone!

woodenkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I live in CO and just started my 1st plunge into the saltwater reef realm! As I work 100% remote, it's great to have enjoyed my 3 freshwater aquariums and aquascaping this last year...that I thought I'd try #4 as a reef aquarium! My office is turning into Aquaworld! Anyway, I've tried to do a lot of research but have enjoyed doing a number of "firsts" like drilling the tank, sump build, etc. I've been a lurker for a few months but thought I'd officially say HI!!

Happy to be here!!

20210927_090758.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I live in CO and just started my 1st plunge into the saltwater reef realm! As I work 100% remote, it's great to have enjoyed my 3 freshwater aquariums and aquascaping this last year...that I thought I'd try #4 as a reef aquarium! My office is turning into Aquaworld! Anyway, I've tried to do a lot of research but have enjoyed doing a number of "firsts" like drilling the tank, sump build, etc. I've been a lurker for a few months but thought I'd officially say HI!!

Happy to be here!!

20210927_090758.jpg
Hey woodenkey,
Welcome.
You will enjoy this hobby, take a work break and take in your coral garden.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy to be here!!

20210927_090758.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

I have my tank at the end of the room where my office is located. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Thanks for sharing photo!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back