New Jurney Radions

Because Yes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Messages
97
Reaction score
109
Location
Budapest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I decided to invest in 2x Radions 15 G5 PRO on my 75gallon , I wonder if anyone would care to share their custom WWC or otherwise setting , my few easy coral look good and feel good , but this heavy blues kinda a missing some fish colouration pop, schedule run 10 to 10 as I prefer with my wife to enjoy aquarium view at evenings rather that while working . Feel free to share your mobius setting friendly reefers ✌
Below screens currently WWC 75G preset

38B412E2-93F4-40C6-8822-CDAF0F3A5773.jpeg 3B56A996-6FFB-4E90-BBF0-FCAFCA02B336.png
 
To precise first part of schedule is 100% what I like blue ish with fluorescent and fish colouration is amazing , I’m more trying to figure to tweak second part where only blues are on without putting to much on corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new