New kid on the block

JustJess

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm the new kid on the block so just introducing myself real quick. My name is Jess, I'm the mom of 2 awesome teenage boys who are my whole world and my reason to be. We love animals. We used to have a really really big tank but I left it with my ex husband after the divorce because my boys and I didn't have a good stable place to set it up at the time. I wanted to wait until we had permanent home location again and all that before getting another big tank so we just had a small tank and our dog. Finally we are ready to get a couple bigger tanks set up and going and we are super excited!

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230604_203550.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm the new kid on the block so just introducing myself real quick. My name is Jess, I'm the mom of 2 awesome teenage boys who are my whole world and my reason to be. We love animals. We used to have a really really big tank but I left it with my ex husband after the divorce because my boys and I didn't have a good stable place to set it up at the time. I wanted to wait until we had permanent home location again and all that before getting another big tank so we just had a small tank and our dog. Finally we are ready to get a couple bigger tanks set up and going and we are super excited!
Welcome!

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to R2R, you and your sons have come to the right place

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back