New kid on the block

Another big tank and Glad you joined the group. Be sure to view and post on Big tank forum.

 
tenor (2).gif

Welcome to R2R!!
This is a Great place for info and Help
 
Good morning everyone. Been in the hobby a long time. New to R2R. Im an active member on some of the other forums and decided to join here as well. I am in the designing phase of what i am calling my dream tank. 300g ish display tank. It will be sps, lps tank.

I am here to help and answer questions and i will be asking for help as well..

Thanks everyone.

@captrichc Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new