New kid on the block

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A.G.E built mine, and there quality and responsiveness was superb. If your willing to pay a little extra they also offer to install the tank onto the stand so you don't have to worry about an accident and it not being covered.

I'll vouch for this comment having seen this tank in person. It's a beauty.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you joined us. We can always use another veteran around here. R2R goes out of its way to make people feel welcome and offer help when needed. It is a fantastic place to come "home" to for the hobby. I hope you soon find out what makes us special. If you can, please start a build thread under "member tanks" . We would love to see your stuff. Welcome!
Snorkel girl.gif

OP
OP
D

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you joined us. We can always use another veteran around here. R2R goes out of its way to make people feel welcome and offer help when needed. It is a fantastic place to come "home" to for the hobby. I hope you soon find out what makes us special. If you can, please start a build thread under "member tanks" . We would love to see your stuff. Welcome!
Snorkel girl.gif
Im still in the very early planning stages. But i definitly will. I'll also add the interum 60 gallon tank that im doing which will turn into the grow out tank for the display tank. There will also be a frag tank as well as 2 quarantine tanks on 2 seperate dedicated systems. 1 for fish only and one for coral/frags only.

OP
OP
D

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for all of the kind words and overwhelming welcome. I already see this to be a great place. More to come very very soon that i promise.

To shift gears a little id like to offer anyone here if they need any sand to reach out. I over ordered on 2 installs i did recently and have 4 40lb bags of caribsea sand. I cant post in the forsale/trade area as of yet since im still a "newbie" lol. If anyone needs PM me. Id be willing to sell local for like 30$ a bag or trade for dry base rock.
acd12f36f4ade6a4befce6d2afefada0.jpg

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcometo R2R

Best advice I can give you is read all the stickies, if you ask a question... Do research also after getting advice. Remember it is your tank, and bad mistakes do not affect others giving the advice.

Other than that.. take it slow, have fun and please make a build thread.

There are no silly questions, we all started with a tank and added water. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back