New LARC Site

Reef_Tank_Greg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kirkleigh84, if you are reading this, I have your corals from Brandon. Corals for you and Vu. He only had your phone number stored on a PM on LARC. Neither he nor I can access LARC. This morning he had a family emergency and is heading out of town due to the emergency. He left your corals with me. I live right down the road from him. Please contact me over on Bayou Reefkeeping and leave your contact information for me there. He says you expect to be in Gonzales for around 1:00 this afternoon. I'll be around so you can stop by in Gonzales as planned. These corals look great by the way!

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing that I am not getting, I do a search on my web brouser, it shows LARC, so it knows there is a web site but when you click on the link, its says no web site found :squigglemouth: Have been working on this for four hours now, time for Football.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those, like me, that can't get into the new site, I got in. I use AOL to get on line, couldn't get that to work so I tried to come at from the internet explorier. that worked, the down side, I had to reregister with a new schreen name.

Cajun Reefer

Dennis
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site is up and running now. I was able to get online with Firefox on laptop as well as Tapatalk on my iPhone.

OP
OP
Palancar

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are currently finding the things that got broke in the move to the new host and are trying to get them fixed as fast as possible. Just to let you know I am glad you were able to get on, my wife still can't logon and is constantly asking me you get my logon fixed yet. :hammer:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back