New Larger Zoanthids...and PNG Zoa Frag Packs Coming Soon!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

We've been making lots of little improvements to our inventory, website, and overall customer experience, and we hope everyone likes them.

We're crazy about Zoas, and many of you are, too! So we're doing a couple of new things with them. First, because you wanted them, we are offering LARGER frags of one of our most popular Zoas, the "Radioactive" Zoas! We call these "Super Radioactives", in a handy-dandy 40 polyp size, for just $35.00. If these sell well, we will offer larger sizes on other varieties soon!

_DSC0094-40polypszoos$35-720.jpg

Coming in the next week are affordable frag packs of our exclusive Papua New Guinea Zoas, all of which have not previously been in the country before! We want to make the PNG Zoas widely available, as they are decidedly different than other morphs on the market. Our first three morphs were a smash, and we sold out all of our initial frags! Now, we're going to package them together, along with some new PNG morphs that we did not offer before. Check out our Zoa page for pics of the first three morphs from PNG:

ZOAS & PALYS

Thanks for your business- and your feedback! We appreciate both!

-Scott:bigsmile:

Last edited:

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several people in my club here in nj have ordered here and been thrilled with their coral. Good luck to you guys. When my 210 is setup we will have some fun. That master acolyte you posted is very tempting.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several people in my club here in nj have ordered here and been thrilled with their coral. Good luck to you guys. When my 210 is setup we will have some fun. That master acolyte you posted is very tempting.

Thanks for the feedback, mnat! Good or bad, we totally appreciate it. We really believe that you can learn from everyone and every expeience, so suggestions, comments, and feedback really help!

When it's time to rev up that new 210 of yours, let me know! We'll hook you up!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 45 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back