- Joined
- Jul 17, 2026
- Messages
- 56
- Reaction score
- 28
- What state or country do you live in
- Colorado
Hello all.
I have a small outbreak of turf algae in my tank and just got a lettuce nudibranch to hopefully take
Care of it. I introduced it into the tank last night and this morning to find it floating around in the current and close to the wave maker. Is it common for them to lose grip of the rocks? Also, if it does get shredded will it wipe out the rest of the tank?
I have a small outbreak of turf algae in my tank and just got a lettuce nudibranch to hopefully take
Care of it. I introduced it into the tank last night and this morning to find it floating around in the current and close to the wave maker. Is it common for them to lose grip of the rocks? Also, if it does get shredded will it wipe out the rest of the tank?
