New lighting for my 120

LarryD

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
91
Location
Clearfield
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210830_094641.jpg

I finally got my nitrates down to 5 but not with out a massive brown algae bloom
 
Good Job
 
I'm setting up a 120, hope mine looks like that! I'm leaning towards the AP9X x 2 for mine. We'll see. How was plumbing that dual setup? How much rock is in the tank? TIA!
 
I'm setting up a 120, hope mine looks like that! I'm leaning towards the AP9X x 2 for mine. We'll see. How was plumbing that dual setup? How much rock is in the tank? TIA!
Plumbing is with 2 reos pumps at around 500 to 600 gph, I have a 30 gal sump I'm using the gray tubing that drain into a 7 in filter sock, two of them, as far as the rock alot, the rock work will change as soon as my new 73 gallon tank arrives going to use some of that rock to put in the 73.
 

Attachments

  • 16342452726455057567242855832121.jpg
    16342452726455057567242855832121.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 12

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new