NEW! Low Cost Shipping Option for Zoa and Paly Frags!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We know that the hobby can be expensive, and that you'd rather spend your hard-earned livestock budget on LIVESTOCK, not shipping costs. So, if you're into Zoas and Palys, we now offer a flat $7.00 shipping rate on Zoa and Paly FRAGS ONLY through USPS. That's right! You can order as many of our Zoa and Paly FRAGS as you want, and we'll deliver them via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, for a flat $7.00 rate. Be sure to specify that you want this method at check out!

We've perfected shipping techniques that make this a very affordable and safe option for these frags. And, we'll stand behind all frags shipped via this method with the same 21-Day "Arrive Live and Survive" Guarantee that we offer on our other coral frags! You can order with confidence knowing that we stand behind what we sell! This shipping rate only applies to ZOANTHID AND PALYTHOA FRAG ONLY orders, and we cannot make exceptions or combine this rate if you order other items. Please feel free to call if you have any questions!

_DSC0496-assortedzooswysiwy$40new-720.jpg

_DSC0311-pngzooswysiwyg$35-720.jpg

_DSC0313-pngzoos$35-720.jpg

_DSC0431-radioactivezoos-720.jpg

So, if you've got that inkling to try some new Zoas or Palys, now's the time to buy! You can shop right now: ZOAS & PALYS
Note that we have just LOWERED our prices on our exclusive PNG Zoanthid frags. These are AWESOME Zoas that you won't find anywhere else!

And just so you know- we've lowered our flat rate FedEx overnight shipping on orders under $200, to $35 ($20 in California), and orders over $200 receive FREE FedEx overnight shipping.

We look forward to satisfying your Zoa and Paly cravings!

Regards,

Scott and Joe

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! And the 21 day thing is amazing! Much better than the 2 hours I'm used to seeing :). I'll definitely check you guys out.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Job! Hope more follow......
Thanks! We've got a VERY extensive inventory of Zoas and Palys, so we hope to be introducing more and more varieties every week! I'm personally really excited about the new varieties of PNG Zoas that we have ready to go! It will be fun to see more and more hobbyists having a go with the new varieties! And we'll keep them affordable!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! And the 21 day thing is amazing! Much better than the 2 hours I'm used to seeing :). I'll definitely check you guys out.[/QUOTE

Thanks! We really want to give our customers the confidence to order from us. We're certainly not infallible, but we know that everyone works hard for their money and we want to offer a good experience for everyone. We want to do all that we can to keep things fun...and affordable!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! $7 zoas... The coral I buy most. And $20 CA... My state? You guys must love me. :)

Lol! We did a study and realized that our shipping costs could be lowered everywhere, and we figured that we'd pass the savings on to our customers. We really want to earn your business! And yeah, we love our home state, too! Looking forward to serving you!

Scott

ReefDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW $7 shipping on Z's & P's, that is insane. And the guarantee makes it even better. Thanks

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good to know. I've been needing to start a collection of Z & P, so this may be a great way to do so.

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!! I ship them just like rock, they survive everything haha. The palys i have were hitch hikers on a dry rock, so im not afraid to put them through anything! Def hitting this site up!

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I just found a new vendor to purchase corals from.

I love the new shipping prices.

allabout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really an amazing offer! I don't order much online unless I can do a big order because who wants to pay $48 shipping! But will definitely check out your stock and see what I see :)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really an amazing offer! I don't order much online unless I can do a big order because who wants to pay $48 shipping! But will definitely check out your stock and see what I see :)

Thanks much! We really hope that these prices can make things more affordable for our customers. There are so many cool zoas and palys out there, too!

-Scott

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back