• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW Lumenarc 3 Mini Stealth Air Cooled SE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New Never Used
Lumenarc 3 Mini Stealth Air Cooled SE $150


Used coralvue 400w Electronic Ballast $75
great shape.

3 month old 400w Aquaconnect 14k bulb $25

All prices are plus shipping.

Take it all for $225 shipped.
 
I have never even lit it up, but I will when I get home and let you know. I have a 300 gallon tank 6 ft long by 3 ft deep and 27 inches tall. I will hang it dead center and take a pic with just it on for you.
 
Bump.
 
This stuff has all been traded away. Thanks guys.
Nick
 
Do you know what kind of spread can realistically be achieved w/ this guy? 24x24? 30x30? 36x36?

Thx!

I have three of these in my 72X36 tank and I think it lights up 90 percent of the tank. I would say 30x30 would be maximum
 
Mods can close this one up. Sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new