NEW MAG FROM PEA !!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hot2na
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
1,375
Reaction score
985
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As usual - Dr mac had some might fine anemones to choose from today ..The purple mags= like I just picked up are HUGE ..(12-14") and in spectacular shape ,, All have tight mouths , fully spread out and basking in the sun of the greenhouse !!
Some amazing purple crispas also , white/brown crispas ..all in EXCELLENT condition ... Randy - I dont know how yours came infected - Everything I saw there today was a perfect and super healthy specimen ..
He has one purple that is a screamer ! Really vivid purple= intense color...if you want a purple show specimen = Thats the one !!

ILUrXv2x.jpg JHqypy0J.jpg
 
After it settled in :
 
Not A good shot , Glass is real dirty-But Mr Bluestripe decided to move in after looking at it for 24 hrs...
 
Not A good shot , Glass is real dirty-But Mr Bluestripe decided to move in after looking at it for 24 hrs...

Well, that sure didn't take long. :)

I'm adding three juvenile sibling ocellaris clowns Wednesday. Hope they all take to mine as a trio. :)
 
Well, that sure didn't take long. :)

I'm adding three juvenile sibling ocellaris clowns Wednesday. Hope they all take to mine as a trio. :)
Hope it works ..A trio is not easy to pull off ...😀
 
Hope it works ..A trio is not easy to pull off ...😀

I agree. I previously had one in a blue gigantea and I hope it works again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new