New Max Nano XL

Daniel77303

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Leander
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

New to reefing here and ordered my first aquarium, a Red Sea Max Nano G2 XL (33 Gallon).

Purchasing Caribsea Arag-alive sand and Real Reef rocks. I am wondering if I should run the Red Sea "Starter Kit Reef Mature" or should I just put one fish in right away since and see how it goes?
 
1710000600316.png
 
Definitely need to cycle the tank. Fish cannot be added until this process has been completed.

Welcome to R2R!
 
Don't add the fish the same day but you can definitely add some sturdy coral from day 1(zoas/mushrooms are technically not corals) I mean LPS. Duncan's, candy canes, war coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new