New maxima clam 2 inches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Victorc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Victorc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new maxima clam this week anyone got any tips help
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382999222.343751.jpg
 
As long as your system is stable they pretty much take care of themselves...hit it with a lot of light ,try to leave on bottom to look down into the colour from the mantle
 
How cute! I have had the best luck with the smaller ones. Pristine water is a good thing for these little guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new