New Media Center - Create Albums, Edit Photos, etc..

markstubb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another suggestion, not that anyone is listening :)

When someone clicks on the image in a thread, make it pop up the bigger image, not take them to the same picture, but in the gallery.

Some simple fine tuning of this feature and it'd be so much better.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HA! I am listening it's just were in the middle of a new site update that also has to do with the software so until we get moved over we're kinda stuck with some things. After that we can tweak away and make it better. One of the first things is to make the media gallery a lot better trust me!

markstubb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's all you have to say, homie! Glad you're paying attention :) I've been trying to use the feature to avoid the blight of the photobucket tragedy of 2017. It's a great feature, it just needs a few tweaks to be legit. It's easy to use and upload images, but how it's presented in a thread is just bleh :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's all you have to say, homie! Glad you're paying attention :) I've been trying to use the feature to avoid the blight of the photobucket tragedy of 2017. It's a great feature, it just needs a few tweaks to be legit. It's easy to use and upload images, but how it's presented in a thread is just bleh :)

I HATE how it looks in the threads...HATE!

markstubb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok then we're on the same page! Thanks for letting me know to expect something at some point. The side question I have is will existing threads get the new "format" whenever you finish with the site update and following tweaks? I do like how I can add a caption to the photo, but all the other stuff is probably what you hate, same as me

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes they will be updated! Mostly I want to edit the way the photos show in the thread, without the box and unneeded baggage! :p

markstubb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect! Hopefully the images will post a bit larger in the thread according to the browser window size as they're small now, and then allow the large version to hover when you click on it, just like a "normal" uploaded pic.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Perfect! Hopefully the images will post a bit larger in the thread according to the browser window size as they're small now, and then allow the large version to hover when you click on it, just like a "normal" uploaded pic.

YES for sure!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back