New member and first time reefer

Hello & Welcome Randy!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
Hello everyone! I'm Randy. I'm new to this forum and to reef tank hobby. I've had a lot of freshwater tank but this is my first time having a saltwater reef tank. I have a JBJ AIO 45gal. I hope to have the same success with saltwater as I've had with freshwater tanks. I'm ready for the potential highs and lows of reef tank life. I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting other reefers. Below is a picture of my tank. My family loves it already and is so excited to see all the new critters on the live rock. It's very fun and relaxing to watch the activity in the tank. I've also added a picture of a new coral we just bought and can't remember the name of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can add a picture later under the blue light phase if it would help with identification. Thanks everyone!!
1000002356.jpg
20241124_104226.jpg
Welcome!!
Go Birds!
Yell National Football League GIF by Philadelphia Eagles
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new