New member from California

amannelin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
28
Location
SLO
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m Adam from San Luis Obispo, California, and I just set up my first reef tank. It’s 15gallon custom built cube with a full sump.

395F013E-6AB9-4F13-B8E2-7F6E33552C96.jpeg 629F920F-47BB-4DFB-A61C-D410BEFEDC07.jpeg B02E68D5-2467-425C-945A-172D98D64B92.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new