New Member from Columbia, SC

danimal1211

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
832
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm Dan been lurking for a couple weeks figured I'd join . I've been in and out of the hobby since 2001, my current tank is a 4 month old aqueon evolve 8. Anyways love the site layout.
 
Welcome to the best online reefing community Dan! I'm just down the road from you so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new