OP
OP
K

KiloReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the community; I am sure you will like it. I find comfort in knowing that there actually are other people that are WAY too deep into this hobby. :)

Stop by and see us in New Canaan at Life Aquatic sometime.
Thanks Scott! If you are the owner I have definitely spoken to you a few times and picked your brain in the past!

Kenny D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I’m in your area quite a lot for work. I’m always at Griffin hospital nearby! I don’t know if you have ever been there but they have a nice reef tank on every patient wing.

I know Griffin Hospital well. I'm there quite a bit myself. I've never seen any of the reef tanks there as I only go to Pain Management on the first floor and haven't had to stay there for any length of time.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Scott! If you are the owner I have definitely spoken to you a few times and picked your brain in the past!

Randy is the owner; good guy and works his butt off. I just come in part time most afternoons to manage the coral systems. Most of the stony stuff you see there is from my home systems. On our one day off per week, we do customer tank installations. See you soon!

OP
OP
K

KiloReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Griffin Hospital well. I'm there quite a bit myself. I've never seen any of the reef tanks there as I only go to Pain Management on the first floor and haven't had to stay there for any length of time.
Next time ask to see the tanks on the patient wings. Each wing has a different themed tank. I was told the guy who runs the hospital is a reefer and personally picks all the livestock and such.

Reesj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome 1.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back