New Member from Denville NJ

ILikeClownfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Denville, NJ USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

My name is Anthony, been in the hobby for a few years now and have multiple set ups running. As of right now, I have a 55g Mixed Reef,
29g Biocube Mixed Reef, 26g Bowfront that's used for a holding tank for fish that I sell, and 2 5g Pico tanks that I have just to be aesthetically pleasing :).

My main tank that I focus on is the 29g Biocube. So, that's the one I'll mainly be sharing on this forum!

Here's some more info on my tank:

PH- 8.2
Amm- 0ppm
Nitrite- 0ppm
Nitrate- >5ppm
Mag- 1350
Cal- 440
Alk- 9.5
Phopshates- >1ppm

Fish stocking list:

2 SA Extreme Snowflakes (Female 3" and male is 2.5")
1 Green Mandarin who is Frozen/Pellet trained (3.5")
1 Neon Cleaner Goby (1.5")

As far as corals go, this tank is stuffed full of stuff :p. Here's a quick pic of how it sits right now :)
 

Attachments

  • photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 134
Yet another NJ member.....WELCOME Anthony!
 
Woohoo!! Jersey is taking over!! Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!! Hope we can see more pics of your Tanks and Fish in the Future!!
 
Thanks everyone, I'll put up a Tank Thread in the next few days to show you guys a little more in depth on this tank. I'll also post a few pictures of my other set ups so you can see what they look like :)
 
Welcome, I used to live in Parsippany. Can you tell me if Lil Critters shop is still open over on Rt 46? I used to go see Rick and his wife every week. Great shop. Your tank is awesome. R2R is a great forum lots of advice from different people.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Nice to have another jersyian in the house welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new