New member from Jacksonville FL

John Stuckey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I'm John. This is my first salt water tank. It's a Biocube 29. I've been up and running for a month. Tank is doing great with the exception of the Ricordea Yuma which is now deep in shade and loses its mind and shrivels up even if I just nudge it towards the light.

Tank also has a two branch frogspawn, three polyp duncan, four bam bam Zoa polyps, and a red and green Rhodactis. They live with a black and white clownfish and two brand new inhabitants - a watchman goby and candy pistol shrimp.

Looking forward to learning from you!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 
Welcome to the site! Post up some pics! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new