New member from Massachusetts

thedudebob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
22
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I recently joined the forum. I've had an aquarium for almost 2 years now. I have a Red Sea 130D that I have a pair of clowns, a pair of cardinals, and a scooter blenny in. I am slowly adding coral hope to turn it into a nice little reef. I also have a 180G FOWLR with a zebra moray, regal angel, purple tang, stars & stripes puffer, bicolor goatfish, watchman goby, and a pair of blue throat triggers.

Will add pics soon!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Tank pics please! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R and we're looking forward to the pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new