New member from MN

Tanofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
50
Location
Twin Cities
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been a long time lurker on the forum and have utilized the abundance of knowledge here and really appreciate the community, finally decided to make an account!

Currently running a WB 60.3 shallow reef, started this hobby when my significant other brought home a betta in a fishbowl and I couldn't bare it. A year later and I'm arms deep in a reef tank :D.

Also this is frank, he's my buddy. (Pink-Streaked Wrasse)
IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
 
Welcome aboard this amazing ride! Where in Minnesota? I am from southern, near Albert Lea (technically Austin, but we try not to ever admit that).
Thank you! Currently living on the north side of the twin cities. I have extended family living in Owatonna, to me its just as nice down there as it is up here :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new