New member from MN

https://www.omegasea.net/

christwendt

View Badges
Reaction score
So I've been a long time lurker on the forum and have utilized the abundance of knowledge here and really appreciate the community, finally decided to make an account!

Currently running a WB 60.3 shallow reef, started this hobby when my significant other brought home a betta in a fishbowl and I couldn't bare it. A year later and I'm arms deep in a reef tank :D.

Also this is frank, he's my buddy. (Pink-Streaked Wrasse)
IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
Welcome. I’m from MN too. Cities area. Message me on here if you ever want to get into trading corrals! I have 3 friends in the hobby although just starting we all are planning on splitting and sharing corrals for even trades!

Easy Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
So I've been a long time lurker on the forum and have utilized the abundance of knowledge here and really appreciate the community, finally decided to make an account!

Currently running a WB 60.3 shallow reef, started this hobby when my significant other brought home a betta in a fishbowl and I couldn't bare it. A year later and I'm arms deep in a reef tank :D.

IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
Welcome to R2R! And hey frank

Jimbhoy13

View Badges
Reaction score

IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
Welcome to R2R.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you have a VISION for your reef tank?

• YES a vision and a plan

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • YES a vision but not much planing

Votes: 42 18.3%
  • NO vision just creating as I go

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 6 2.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors