New member from MN

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (45).gif
 
So I've been a long time lurker on the forum and have utilized the abundance of knowledge here and really appreciate the community, finally decided to make an account!

Currently running a WB 60.3 shallow reef, started this hobby when my significant other brought home a betta in a fishbowl and I couldn't bare it. A year later and I'm arms deep in a reef tank :D.

Also this is frank, he's my buddy. (Pink-Streaked Wrasse)
IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
Welcome. I’m from MN too. Cities area. Message me on here if you ever want to get into trading corrals! I have 3 friends in the hobby although just starting we all are planning on splitting and sharing corrals for even trades!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
more pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
So I've been a long time lurker on the forum and have utilized the abundance of knowledge here and really appreciate the community, finally decided to make an account!

Currently running a WB 60.3 shallow reef, started this hobby when my significant other brought home a betta in a fishbowl and I couldn't bare it. A year later and I'm arms deep in a reef tank :D.

Also this is frank, he's my buddy. (Pink-Streaked Wrasse)
IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
Welcome to R2R! And hey frank
 
So I've been a long time lurker on the forum and have utilized the abundance of knowledge here and really appreciate the community, finally decided to make an account!

Currently running a WB 60.3 shallow reef, started this hobby when my significant other brought home a betta in a fishbowl and I couldn't bare it. A year later and I'm arms deep in a reef tank :D.

Also this is frank, he's my buddy. (Pink-Streaked Wrasse)
IMG_20200519_100233.jpg
Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new